• Data centres
• Healthcare sector
• Service sector
• Industrial applications
• Offers the highest efficiency in the market using VFI – Double Conversion Mode, the only UPS working-mode that assures total load protection against all mains quality problems.
• Ultra high efficiency output independently tested and verified by an international certification organization in a wide range of load and voltage operating condition.
• Ultra high efficiency in VFI mode is provided by an innovative topology (3-Level technology) that has been developed for all the Green Power UPS ranges.
• No power downgrading when supplying the latest generation of servers (leading or unity power factor).
• Real full power, according to IEC 62040: kW=kVA (unity power factor design) means 25% more active power available compared to legacy UPS.
• Suitable also for leading power factor loads down to 0.9 without apparent derating.
• Maximum energy saving thanks to 96% efficiency in true double conversion mode: 50% saving on energy losses compared to legacy UPS gives significant savings in energy bill.
• Up to 99% efficiency with FAST ECOMODE
• UPS “self-paying” with energy saving.
• Energy Saver mode for global efficiency improvement on parallel systems.
• kW=kVA means maximum power available with the same UPS rating: no overdesign cost and therefore less €/kW.
• Upstream infrastructure cost optimization (sources and distribution), thanks to high performance IGBT rectifier.
• Extended battery life and performance:
– long life battery,
– very wide input voltage and frequency acceptance, without battery use.
• EBS (Expert Battery System) charging management improves battery service life.
• BCR (Battery Capacity Re-injection) removes the constraints of using an additional load bank for the battery discharge test: it consists in re-injecting the energy stored in the batteries to other applications