Delphys XL is a highly compact UPS with best in class efficiency offering inherent redundancy and allowing by design, fast & safe maintenance operation. A fully resilient UPS architecture eliminating traditional single points of failure.
• Data centres
• Industrial processes
• 1200 kVA/kW packed into a compact and optimised design.
• Highly flexible connection to your electrical environment.
• Easy and fast deployment of the entire UPS system.
• Up to 70% space saving when combined with lithium-ion batteries.
• Advanced on-site testing features to certify commissioning.
• 99% efficiency with our Smart Conversion Mode.
• 97% VFI mode as standard.
• «Hot stand-by» for higher system efficiency under low load conditions.
• Multiple advanced operating and testing mode to minimise TCO.
• Ready for grid support functionalities.
• Designed to fit any data centre power distribution architecture.
• Advanced functionalities to ensure Genset stability upon restart or significant variation in loads.
• Designed to coordinate perfectly with our downstream connected STS.
• Supports even the most challenging load.
• UPS architecture eliminates single point of failure related to traditional monolithic UPS.
• Fault tolerant concept provides double conversion mode redundancy up to 80% of the rated power.
• Self-sufficient power bricks with advanced selective disconnection.
• Based on our field proven high power XL platform.
• Limited number of power converters – each designed to eliminate potential fault propagation for best MTBF.
• Powerful and robust static bypass.
• Reduced MTTR supported by coldextractible power bricks.
• No cabling operation required to slide-out a power brick.
• Front access to all components.
• Safe servicing thanks to “hands outside” maintenance.
• Maintenance station with embedded operating power brick as a spare.
• Option to test the UPS and batteries without load when carrying out maintenance activities.