• Data centres
• Healthcare sector
• Service sector
• Industrial applications
Energy saving + Full rated power = TCO
• Offers the highest efficiency in the market using VFI – Double Conversion Mode, the only UPS working-mode that assures total load protection against all mains quality problems.
• Ultra high efficiency output independently tested and verified by an international certification organization in a wide range of load and voltage operating conditions, to have the value in the real site conditions.
• Ultra high efficiency in VFI mode is provided by an innovative topology (3-Level technology) that has been developed for all the Green Power 2.0 UPS ranges.
• No power downgrading when supplying the latest generation of servers (leading or unity power factor).
• Real full power, according to IEC 62040: kW=kVA (unity power factor design) means 25% more active power available compared to legacy UPS.
• Suitable also for leading power factor loads down to 0.9 without apparent power derating.
• Maximum energy saving thanks to 96% output efficiency: 50% saving on energy losses compared to legacy UPS gives significant savings in energy bill.
• UPS “self-paying” with energy saving.
• Energy Saver mode for global efficiency improvement on parallel systems.
kW=kVA means maximum power available with the same size of UPS, and therefore less €/kW
• Upstream infrastructure cost optimization (sources and distribution), thanks to high performance IGBT rectifier.
• Battery configuration can be optimized, thanks to a very wide DC range.
• Extended battery life and performance:
– long life battery,
– very wide input voltage and frequency acceptance, without battery use.
– EBS (Expert Battery System) charging management improves battery service life.”