Designed with no single point of failure, the MODULYS XS offers high availability and redundant power supply to very critical applications.
With its flexible modularity providing seamless and risk-free power scalability up to 20 kW, the MODULYS XS range is the ideal solution for unscheduled site upgrades or incremental power evolutions. The installed power can be increased up to 20 kW by adding hot-swap plug-in power modules for incremental steps of either 2.5 kW or 5 kW.
• Small data centres
• Edge data centres
• Branch office
• Computer networks
• Telecom & media nodes
• Light industrial applications
• Transportation control/signals
• Pluggable and hot-swapped power module with system’s self-setting during installation.
• All the modules can be swapped without switching to external manual bypass.
• Hot swappable battery module designed to be installed with power module in the same UPS enclosure.
• Eliminates end-of-life criticality.
• Module compatibility guaranteed for 20+ years.
• Allows for the implementation of future module technology.
• N+1, N+X redundancy level.
• Totally independent power modules to avoid any single point of failure.
• Real selective module disconnection with galvanic separation.
• Distributed parallel control.
• Fast & safe maintenance based on hot-swap modules.
• Designed for concurrent maintenance.